The time has finally come. We’ve been talking, teasing and hinting at this for a while now, and the official announcement is finally here. InternalBleeding.net is having our first giveaway, ever. We waited a while because we wanted something that we could giveaway that is truly unique. We’re proud to say that up for grabs is this limited edition 12-inch “Subject 138: The Street Prophet” figure from Sideshow Collectibles line of “The Dead” zombie figures.
From Sideshow Collectibles’ website:
As The Dead continues to multiply in number and in notoriety, Sideshow continues to investigate new possibilities in the realm of undead reanimation while the DNAgent struggles to prevent future apocalypse… Be Ready!
The Subject 138: The Street Prophet 12 inch Figure features:
- All new zombie portrait and ‘hands’
- Fully articulated standard Art S. Buck male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Military jacket
- ‘THE END IS NEAR’ warning sign
- Gnawed leg
- 12″ figure display stand with a print of ‘The Dead’ logo
The way you enter the giveaway is simple – reply to this post (using your real email address in the email address field below) and leave a comment telling us what your most favorite and least favorite zombie movie of all time is – that’s it! Be sure to read the rules below though.
Now – the Rules
- You can only enter the giveaway once. If you enter more than once by leaving multiple comments, you will be automatically disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone in the USA (except Internal Bleeding employees and their families)
- The winner will be chosen randomly
- We are accepting entries until 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, August 23rd.
Keep in mind, this figure is not going to be released until sometime in the 4th Quarter of 2008 (October – December ’08), and once we receive it, we’ll ship it directly to you. Also, we have no affiliation to Sideshow Collectibles, this is solely an independent giveaway, and all of their rights are reserved.